1. How Often Should You Check Your Tire Pressure?
Check your owners manual or ask your mechanic (Jake's the best) to find the correct tire pressure. If there is a quick drop of more than 20 degrees in outside temp it's a good idea to check your tires as well.
2. What's The Correct Number Of Miles Between Oil Changes?
While it depends on the make of the car, your types of driving and what type of oil you use, there are some good guidelines to follow. Jake will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have.
3. How Often Does The Timing Belt Need Changing?
The time to change a timing belt is way before it snaps. Feel free to ask Jake what he recommends for your type of car. And it's a good idea to routinely check it once a year.
4. How Often Should You Have A Complete Checkup Done
Having a good mechanic (like Jake) take a deep look at the car will save you time and money down the road, as well as increase your peace of mind.
5. How Can I Tell If I'm Going To A Great Shop
Cars are expensive to buy and maintain so it's important you are as happy with your mechanic as you are with your doctor. If Jake was a doctor you'd go to his office when you're sick, same goes for taking your car for a physical.